Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dynamic Periodic Table

My background is not in chemistry, I don't teach it, only took it high school, and to me, it's pretty confusing! But if I was teaching chemistry....hmmm the dream...just kidding, no way Jose...I found a site that has the best darn periodic table known to man, well at least known to me. It's called the Dynamic Periodic Table, and it's a fully interactive periodic table online. It's so interactive, I'm amazed every click. If you want to find out a particular element, click on it, and it gives you all the information in the world about it. It also breaks it down by column or row. So lets say you click on the first column, it breaks it down as the Alkali metal group, breaks down each one. Just like that, BAM you're on your way to becoming a chemist! The Dynamic Periodic Table even lets you turn on and off the names and weights, so if you have to test yourself, it's as simple as a click!

No comments: